Thursday, August 16, 2012

Okay, so

A bit of a break, even for me. One would think that not wanting to go out much would give me more time to post, not less! But, to be honest, I've been reading up on stuff. Scary stories. A haunted cartridge, a cult site dedicated to the moon - though it's dead now - some tumblr creepypasta about a "tulpa"....

And a faceless guy in a suit, of course, because if you're looking for stuff to keep you up at night, that's one of the first things to stumble across.

I have a follower now, due to my forays into the vast timesink of the internet! Hey there! Uh... I don't actually know what to say. Thanks for bothering to follow me? I will try to be interesting.

Well, I might have some cool stuff to talk about. Eventually.

Ahahaha, is that attempt at being cryptic working? No? I didn't think so.

I won't lie, I've got some things that I might want to share at some point. But right now? Reading up on the latest leaks of Doctor Who is more important. It's not like anyone is listening - or well reading - anyways~

3 comments:

  1. For your sake, quit while you're ahead.

    - Jack the Ripper

    ReplyDelete
  2. How are you holding up, Stormecho? I was browsing through comments on my blog and I found you. If you're still there, it would be nice to hear a reply. I need to see a friendly face.

    ReplyDelete